Brad DeLong reports that Citigroup published an appraisal of the Obama administration's bank reform policy in 2009 link here
. It was mild and viewed the changes favorably, so the report conveyed a sense of relief at the bank. Come 2010, the bank has now sent a blog which posted the report, a take-down notice for violating its DCMA link here
DeLong's verdict; "Whatever you think about the DMCA, it should not be used to prune the historical record of primary sources about how various economic policies were perceived at the time." Brad then reprints the Citigroup report link here. Good for him.
Our Economy is in Shamble
The consequences, the Great Depression and history tells us, will necessarily be a Formidable Chaos:
Social and political turmoils, and military adventures.
Neither supranational bodies nor governments can propose a plausible solution;
What is Politically Correct is Mathematically Wrong!
- Do you feel that your ideology pushed you to make decisions that you wish you had not made?
- Well, remember that what an ideology is, is a conceptual framework with the way people deal with reality. Everyone has one. You have to -- to exist, you need an ideology. The question is whether it is accurate or not. And what I'm saying to you is, yes, I found a flaw. I don't know how significant or permanent it is, but I've been very distressed by that fact.
- You found a flaw in the reality...(!!!???)
- Flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works, so to speak.
- In other words, you found that your view of the world, your ideology, was not right, it was not working?
- That is -- precisely. No, that's precisely the reason I was shocked, because I had been going for 40 years or more with very considerable evidence that it was working exceptionally well.
It is our responsability to create a meaningful increment of jobs, revenues and investments:
We urgently need the only plausible solution that is offered to us:
An Innovative Credit Free, Free Market Economy.
It is your duty to insure your own security and economic survival, no one else will do that for you!
History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
Credit Free Economy
More Jobs, No Debt, No Fear.
Prosperous, Fair and Stable.